Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Did you know?

What the word FAMILY means?

Father And Mother I Love You

Now I don't know if this is true but I thought it was pretty interesting. I'm so glad to be done w/school (at least this semester) to spend some quality time w/my wonderful family. Mainly Paul. I've been so busy w/finals & traveling for work that we haven't had too much time together. This past Sunday I took a break from final projects & wrote out all our Christmas cards. Paul met w/our photographer earlier this week (finally!) & picked up our pro pics. They came out fantastic! I'll be sure to share some pics soon but until then here's a quick peek at our Christmas cards & a glimpse of a final project for my fashion illustration class. Enjoy!


































I love the way they came out!

Sooo a little insight into one of my final projects. For my fashion illustration class we had a choice of lingerie, gown or swimsuit line. I obviously chose to create a swimsuit line. We had to create the line & include an inspiration board along w/fabric swatches. I had a fab time w/this project! I was especially excited when I found my last fabric swatch. I swear you wouldn't think it would be so hard to find white velvet but it was! I ended going out to Joanns in Montclair! But I had to pass by on my way to school so it wasn't terribly bad. Besides they give their fabric samples out for free! I usually pay 30 cents a piece!

My teacher enjoyed my line so much she asked me to create a croquis board! It's basically a colored version w/sketched models. I can't wait to get started & receive the extra credit (of course).



4 comments:

Robyn said...

I love the picture of you kissing Paul! You look beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Your pictures came out so great! Good work on making theminto christmas cards. K now hurry and take more pictures of your extra credit!
PS Great job on the teacher luving your stuff brown noser LOL

Leslie said...

Your Christmas cards came out great! :)

Brenda said...

Love the Christmas cards!! And girl you're damn good with your designing, I can't wait to see more! ;D