Monday, November 24, 2008

Shy?

How can my child be shy?


So far his personality has resembled more of his daddy. First with my weird meat cravings (where I come close to slapping anyone who questions them) & super sweet tooth (I could go months with out a sweet & now I substitute meals with a huge bowl of ice cream) so why, why my dear sweet child do you take on a characteristic that is the complete opposite of your daddy?


Shy? Oh no. He's stubborn.



Stubborn just like his mother. Greeeeeeat...



On Friday we had another appt. with our new Dr. Jarem. She's a sweetheart. Answered all our questions even if the answers weren't what I wanted to hear (no driving home for Christmas boo!) & informed us that Cameron is healthy with a new due date of January 14th.


We were pleasantly surprised when the ultra sound tech told us we would be able to view Cameron via 3D. Unfortunately 99% of the time he was covering his face. :(
This is his profile....hidden w/his hands.




But for that 1% we were able to see his gorgeous face. :)



If you're a bit lost. No worries. :) Here's a little map that might help you out.

In the picture he's sucking but we were able to see his lips later on. They're really full just like mommy & daddys! It was so much fun seeing a part of us already visibly a part of Cameron.



Even though we won't be able to go "home" for Christmas I can already see that he's worth it.

8 comments:

sherthebear said...

Oh yes, he is definitely worth it.

Angie Eats Peace said...

:)

Becki said...

I'm glad you put that map in there! What a cute little nose :)

JennB said...

More than worth it

Valerie said...

So so worth it. Hello baby! : )

Robyn said...

That's a bummer about Christmas but like you said he is definitely worth it!

Kristy said...

Oh, Brandy. I am so sorry to hear about Christmas. Any particular reason she didn't want you driving back??

And a big hello to Cameron. That is really cool you got to get a free 3d u/s. Yay.

Brenda said...

AWWWWW...so cute! I can't wait for you to welcome little Cameron into the world! And yes, he is SOO worth it! :)