Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Christmas, Christmas time is heeeereeeee

I'm so over Thanksgiving. Ever since I became a veggie head it hasn't been the same. The only food that keeps me happy are the croissants. Truly sad. Besides they're already playing Christmas tunes on the radio so I'm obviously not alone on this one. Then to top it off my sub-conscious told me it was Christmas time through my homework.

My teacher had to point out the design was suppose to focus on plaid. What can I say? I LOVE shoes. Plus it really completes the outfit if I do say so myself. ;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That outfit rocks! I can't wait to see more! Hurry it and blog more

Robyn said...

Shoes complete the outift! You wouldn't go anywhere except possibly the pool with out shoes. What does she know anyway!

Brenda said...

I feel ya on the Thanksgiving just ain't the same anymore...I was just there for the mashed potatoes...I made some bomb stuffing dude...all veggies...YUMMO!