Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Update your blog already...

Yes I'm lazy.

What's really sad is that I know I'm really lazy. Not just in the blogging aspect but in my everyday life. I will literally do everything at the last minute. Clean, call people, run errands you name it I'll avoid doing it. :) Take for example : my laundry. Ahhh, how I loathe washing clothes. Just the thought of having to do laundry makes me wanna sit in front of the t.v. & veg out. Last night a miracle occurred & not only did I make dinner (spaghetti) but I also did two full loads of laundry. While sorting out clothes I realized the last time I washed was before our cruise in August. Oops.

2 comments:

Robyn said...

I hate laundry as well!! You must definitely own a lot of clothes! :)

Christine Farah Photography said...

Laundry does suck royally! Instead I just like to buy new clothes *lol*. Just discovered your blog and I LOVE your about me section, I think we could be twins *lol*. :)