Friday, April 18, 2008

The time has come

To make the big cut! Ever since I was a little girl (no lie) I've wanted short hair w/bangs. My mother had other plans. Her plans included long locks full of knots & LONG showers consisting of rinse & repeat. UGH. I've always had a love/hate relationship with my hair. I loved the curls but hated the process. I have to scrunch, towel scrunch, dry, hairspray, scrunch, towel scrunch, dry, hairspray. You get the idea. So after a long 25 years........the deed is done.





After cutting the first 10" lock there was no turning back. I've had many different responses some good some WHAT THE HECK DID YOU DO?!!! hee hee but most importantly Paul absolutely went ga ga over the new look (Choowwww!). To tell you the truth I was thrilled with the process & end product! It's lighter & a completely different look. I love, love, love it!

10 comments:

JennB said...

OH WOW! I love it! I LOVE IT! I can't get over how freaking cute it is. It looks perfect on your teeny tiny little face. WOWSA!

Robyn said...

Dang girl! I love the new cut! Very sexy and stylish!

Evening said...

What a change! I miss the curls but love the new cut. It frames your face nicely.

sherthebear said...

I think it is a great cut! looks good. You are very brave.

Brandy said...

Brave or a very crazy girl. ;)

Thanks for all the comments ladies! It's going to be a nice & cool summer. :D

Angie Eats Peace said...

Love it! Good for you, taking a chance on change!

Becki said...

I love it, you look totally hot :) Change is good. I bet your head feels really light now!

Leslie said...

I LOVE it! You look so fab. That cut looks like it was made for you, seriously. :)

Irma said...

Brandy, I know how you feel about the curly hair! I've had a love/hate (mostly hate) relationship with my curls all my life. You look great!

Brenda said...

I'm so late on this, but I already told you I freaking love it. You are HOT stuff. Lucky Paul! :D