Wednesday, May 7, 2008

The best things come in 3

I love my brothers. They each have their quirky personality & personal goals. I love that they're becoming their own person but a bit sad that the little boys I use to read bedtime stories & run around w/super soakers (ok maybe we still do that) are turning into men. There's nothing I wouldn't do or haven't done for each of them. The youngest of the 3 marvels me with his passion for music. He started off in band knowing nothing about any instrument but the name Trombone. Now he's first chair Trombone player & on the honor band. Last night I received a phone call full off good exciting news from Richard.
R : Guess where we're playing?


B : Ummmmm Disneyland? (oh wait he already played there)


R : No the STAPLES CENTER!


B : Holy crap WHAT?! The Staples Center that's huge!


P : For the Playoffs?!


B : Holy crap for the Lakers?!


R : *basting in all his glory* YEAH!




How exciting! His goal for tonight is getting Kobe to sign his Trombone. Keep your fingers crossed! He's such a successful young man & I'm so proud.
Congratulations Richard I love you!

5 comments:

JennB said...

OMG! HOW COOL!!!!!!!! That's a pretty remarkable event to add to your resume. HURRAY FOR AWESOME BROTHERS!

Robyn said...

That's so awesome! He must be so excited!

Evening said...

Wow, he must be so excited! Talk about bragging rights. Tell him to take pics if he can.

Angie Eats Peace said...

congrats to him!

sherthebear said...

oh wow, that is way cool!!! That is so exciting.