Thursday, May 29, 2008

Happy Early Birthday To Me!

What's better than celebrating your b-day? Celebrating it early! I was wonderfully surprised today with these beauties.




What's even better than celebrating your birthday early? Celebrating your birthday with the wonderful news that you're going to have a baby.

Another super cute & sweet early birthday present. :)



YAY! We just found out 2 weeks ago that we're having a baby in early January. The news is still overwhelming & exciting. Our friends & family are beyond excited & supportive. The latest debate is who will be the nina & nino. :) It's super cute. So that is the reason why I've been a super blogger slacker. I've been so consumed with.........well pathetically sleep. I sleep more than the poops & that's pathetic.

Here's to getting old & loving every minute of it!

9 comments:

sherthebear said...

Happy Birthday and Congrats!!! What exciting news!

JennB said...

BABY J!!!!! I can't wait to see you huge with a bump. And you're lucky, you won't be all majorly pregnant during Summer. I hear that sucks. Pretty flowers, and get to reading Belly Laughs. It's disgusting and hilarious all at the same time! What are you doing reading this! GO SLEEP!

Angie Eats Peace said...

Happy Early Birthday!

Robyn said...

Wohoo! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Yay BABY!!!!!! :)

Happy Birthday!!

~Melinda

Becki said...

yay!! Have a great birthday!!

Evening said...

I hope you have an awesome birthday. It's ok to sleep a lot when your preggos. Your sleeping for two now! Ha ha ha!

Evening said...

Ok please excuss my typo. That was supposed to say HAD a good birthday:) Speaking of needing sleep zzzzzzzzzzz

Evening said...

Now I can't spell! Ahg! You know what I meant :)