Friday, October 19, 2007

Yaaaaaaay!

Paul is finally home *insert cheesy smile* I stopped by Tar-Jay before heading to the airport to surprise him with Transformers....little did I know he had a few surprises for me :)

First off he bought me a new book. YAY! It's Ellen Foster by Kaye Gibbons. The novel opens with, "When I was little I would think of ways to kill my daddy." I love how he knows me so well. I'm super excited to read it tomorrow at work. Then the Crème de la Crème, he brought home our personalized Disneyland brick replica. Double YAY! This was our wedding gift from Pauls brother, his wife & two nieces. My now brother, sister-in-law & nieces :) Apparently his brother had it for quite some time but never mailed it out :/ Oh well, que sera, sera. The point is we have it now. Here's a few snapshots of it, in all it's glory. I can't wait to see the real deal installed at Disneyland next month.





Our mini bricks new home is on our coat rack. The porcelain statue was given to us by my awesome brother Richard a few years back for Christmas . He said it was us. :) Yay! I love you Richard MUAH!

3 comments:

Robyn said...

Ooooh I like your coat rack! Whats the cupcake for?

Angie Eats Peace said...

Lucky. I want one of those.

Leslie said...

I've read Ellen Foster before. I thought it was decent. What did you think?