Thursday, January 3, 2008

Happy Anniversary to us :)

Paul & I have been together for 6 years today. :)

6 Years!!!

We've been through so much together & I couldn't imagine having anybody stand by my side through the good times & the bad other than him. He makes me stronger, will stand by my side & doesn't have a problem telling me when I'm wrong. When I've had a bad day he knows how to put a smile on my face. Most people may think this is a given with relationships but before Paul I never thought I'd want/need somebody in my life. Now, knowing & falling in love with Paul, I don't know what I'd do with out him. It sounds really corny, I know but before meeting Paul I was in a really bad relationship. So bad that when it was finally over I was so relieved I didn't want to date anybody & didn't feel as though I was good enough to love or knew how to love somebody in return.
Then I met Paul.
Most people say I love you but I tell Paul,
"You're my reward."

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Happy Anniversary! (Roy is my reward too.)

Anonymous said...

Happy 6 years, Here's to a whole crapload more!

Robyn said...

Happy Anniversary! Did you do anything special?