Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy New Year!

Now this isn't going to be a post about some random NY resolution that I won't keep for more than a day but some randomness that occurred just 2 days into the New Year.



While walking to my car this morning I found a Guess? checkbook wallet near my car. I picked it up, threw it inside my Michael Kors purse, started the car & headed to work. Now completely swamped at work w/annoying co-workers that are either lazy or complain too damn much (or a bit of both) I completely forgot about the lost checkbook wallet.

During lunch I went into my fab purse & there it was.....just begging me to open it.

So I did.



Oh my. It's so interesting to go through things that aren't yours. Yes, that's right. I love going through random belongings. Medicine cabinets beware.

So to those of you that enjoy the same bizarre randomness that some call their own treasures, enjoy.



*Please note this is not an actual picture of the wallet I found. A recreated version has been displayed to protect the innocent.

I finally found a contact number for Ms. Guess? & found out (even though her ID states otherwise) she actually lives in our complex. I'm returning the found items.......but until then here's a glimpse into her life wrapped up in a 7.5" x 5.5" x 0.5" checkbook wallet.

1. Identification Card (she was born in 84 & still doesn't have a drives license)


2. Member cards galore! Blockbuster, Bebe, ClubBev!, Styles 4 Less


3. Random business cards : Verizon, Trashy Lingerie, Light & Adult Entertainment ranging from limo services to Adult services, Make-up artist (should I give her Jens number?) quite a few djs & an attorney.



4. One dollar bill & 4 pennies


5. Receipts smashed into the side pocket :


L.T. Entertainment $1200.00


CVS Pharmacy $ 3.12


Chevron 50.00


Subway 8.78


Motel 6 54.49


T-Mobile 200.00





Finding a way to contact the owner..........Priceless.

Seriously if good karma isn't a great way to ring in the New Year I don't know what is! Hopefully Karma rewards me with a new wallet I've had my eye on for at least a month now. :)









Here's to a fab New Year!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!!!
you will totally burn in hell for going through people's medicine
cabinets.
you are no longer allowed to visit me.I knew you were weird,But brandy i cant believe you but this stripper girl on blast.
bad brandy.

Anonymous said...

just because you didn't put her name doesn't mean you wont burn in hell.

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHA I love that she has a Motel 6 receipt! Yeah, and stop dropping names...I put it into my Michael Kors purse.....and now I'm curious, what is LT Entertainment? Cute wallet nonetheless.


PS I, too, am nosey beyond belief. We'll leave it at that

Robyn said...

She is so lucky someone nice like you found her wallet and not some crazy person. I am really interested in the motel 6 receipt. Is the location somewhere near here or say in the same city you live?! ;)