Tuesday, October 16, 2007

4 of a kind beats a Full House

Four Jobs I Have Had in My Life
(1) Neigborhood baby-sitter
(2) Customer Relations at Ross *gag*
(3) Opposing Counsel Clerk
(4) Finance Ass oops I mean asst.

Four Movies I Can Watch Over and Over
(1) Anything w/Julia Roberts
(2) Pulp Fiction
(3) Beaches
(4) Superbad

Four TV Shows I Like to Watch
(1) Greys
(2) The Soup
(3) Kimora : Life in the fab lane
(4) Private Practice

Four Places I Have Vacationed
(1) Vivaaaaaaaaaaa Las Vegas
(2) Catalina Island
(3) Santa Barbara
(4) Ensenada

Four of My Favorite Dishes
(1) Miso soup
(2) Fake sushi
(3) Portobello mushroom sandwich
(4) Pauls creative dish of the night ;) Ooo! or his awesome oatmeal.

Four Websites I Visit Daily
(1) The Knot/Nest
(2) Myspace
(3) Blogger.com
(4) Mmmm goes Gmail count?

Four Places I Would Rather Be
(1) In Pauls arms
(2) In Pauls arms
(3) In Pauls arms
(4) In Pauls arms....i'm officially freaking out :( thank you for diana for being an awesome friend :)

Four Bloggers I Am Tagging
(1) Brenda tagged everybody :(
(2) Ok non bloggers
(3) Juuuulllliaaaaaaaa
(4) Diana :D

No comments: