Friday, March 14, 2008

I love surprises!

Ok not the, "I'm really a man" type of surprise. My love is more geared toward, "I was thinking of you" moments. I had one yesterday & again today! My wonderful-awesome-thankgodIcamebacktoservice manager called me into his office after lunch & said, "I got you something."






YAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love, love, love colorful & bright post its! Color has the power to instantly but you in a good or gloomy mood & when I see yellow.......it makes me gloomy. At least in the boring Canary color Post-It has going on. :p Blah! Blah! Blah! The person in charge of ordering office supplies took it upon herself to save the company a few dollars by adding dull to our work space. BLAH! But in his own little way my mgr. said DAMN THE MAN! & showered me w/bright post-it goodness. :D Not only are they excessively bright they're also POP up Post-Its! I feel like royalty. :D I'm so happy by his act of thoughtfulness (yes that's a word) & the bright neon green post-its on my desk. :D



Then again today I was pleasantly surprised! I'm not a huge fan of sweets. Candy, ice cream (BLAH!), sweet or chocolate I can usually pass. Then there's Girl Scout cookies. Again, not a big fan. I can appreciate the thin mints but that's about as far as I'll go. Until a trip to St. Bros. w/Paul we had exactly $4 cash & I noticed a new cookie. They're called Thanks-A-Lot. Too cute. Plus they looked yummy. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh they were SOOOOO yummy! We ate the whole box before going home. :/ I'm not a huge fan of chocolate so the thin layer was perfect! Unfortunately I haven't seen a Girl Scout since then & believe you me I'VE LOOKED! So today Paul came up to me & started telling me about a customer he helped & she asked if he liked Girl Scout Cookies. Omg how perfect!!! Thankfully my loving & thoughtful husband thought of little ol' me. :D






Asante Pauly Wally!

7 comments:

Robyn said...

I love the color post its. We only get the yellow ones here at work. :(

I haven't tried that type of Girl Scout cookies but they sound good! If I see any I will get a box.

JennB said...

OOO I love Post-its....and the Thanks-a-lot cookies. I found those last year and adored them. MMMMMMMM

JennB said...

OOO I love Post-its....and the Thanks-a-lot cookies. I found those last year and adored them. MMMMMMMM

JennB said...

OOO I love Post-its....and the Thanks-a-lot cookies. I found those last year and adored them. MMMMMMMM

Angie Eats Peace said...

girl scout cookies are the devil : / I must stay away from thin mints!

Brenda said...

OooooOooo cookies!!!

Post-its rock!

sherthebear said...

I love post its. Office supplies are so much fun!