Monday, March 3, 2008

Thanks Sher!

The rules are as follows:1. Link to the person’s blog who tagged you.



2. Post these rules on your blog.

3. List seven random and/or weird facts about yourself.

Craziness starring me :

1. When we were younger I explained to my brothers how people got a bloody nose. I revealed that a small man lived all the way inside. He cleaned out their mocos & if they picked their nose they would kill him.


2. The earliest memory I can recall from childhood is a day at pre-school. We had to sit at a HUGE round table to eat lunch. I remember the table took up the whole room. It was pretty awesome.



3. I'm the only girl & the oldest (lord help me). Since being the only girl was the only thing I had going for me I told my mom that if she had another girl I'd wait until the baby fell asleep & shave her head.

4. I'm a vegetarian but I wear leather. I've stopped buying leather goods but still own quite a few products w/leather & other materials. I tend to freak out when I use my designer purses. I've cried once when using a purse made out of snake skin. I've also cried while using egg to bake cookies.






5. I have to stop at the dollar bin inside Tar-jay. Seriously, it's an addiction. Paul will dance & sing to distract me......so far it's worked once.



6. I hate cucumbers.




7. In grade school I use to pretend (w/friends of course) that I had the same powers as Evie from Out Of This World. Along w/stopping time we wore fancy dresses to make ourselves feel emperor to the other students.

2 comments:

Angie Eats Peace said...

I used to love "Out of this World"!

Becki said...

God bless the dollar section!