Friday, March 28, 2008

Post full o'pics!

As I mentioned in the post below Paul LOVED & was super excited to drive in his tagged b-day car. hee hee :)



Last night was faaaaaaaaabbbbbbbbbbbbbb! Richard decorated the house & filled all the goodie bags.
Good job Richard!





We had a full house (our house isn't that big) full of friends, family & dogs! :) My Aunt was so excited to come over that she was early! That was a shocking moment for us all. She's NEVER early. Can you feel the love people?

Onto the party!



Party Pooper :/My tacos were a big hit (yay!). I made Mexican rice (ugh I can't make that for the life of me blah!) & my mac 'n' cheese. Paul LOVES my mac 'n' cheese (thanks jenn!). Everybody hung out talked, laughed, yelled at the dogs for surrounding the kids table. :/ & ate & ate & ate & then laughed some more after Paul revealed Dianas gift. HA! :D


Richards awesome find :D

*tear* *tear* His first Blu-Ray movie for his new Blu-Ray Dvd player thingy :/

He made out like a bandit!
The night ended with goody bags, American Idol worthy singing & yummy, yummy ice cream cake.



Happy Birthday Pauly Wally!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

:)
Thanks for inviting moa.
I had fun, and dont eat my candy.
I LOVE MY SHRINK.
HEHEHEHEH

JennB said...

Hurray for a great BDAY!!! Looks like he scored on some great presents. I like the party pooping Oscar pictures too. That's hilarious

Robyn said...

Looks like Paul had a great day!

Angie Eats Peace said...

Happy Birthday, Paul!

Evening said...

Ok please tell me Diana's gift is for YOU to wear FOR him. He's not going Rocky Horror on us is he? Looks like you guys had a blast!!!