Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Cycling is my nemesis

Today was my first class of cycling since July. I've always known SHE's hated me. Since class one (even though it was so long ago it feels like only yesterday) I left w/a sore ass & some weird cramp between my legs. The instructor told us to make sure our seats were properly adjusted to ensure we wouldn't get any cramping.....but the instructor adjusted my seat. How in the world did I cramp up? I knew then.....SHE was against me & my will to work out.

The class is an hour long & equals to riding over 4 miles. You would think w/the up beat music this hour would pass by kinda fast. But SHE wouldn't allow that to happen. Instead when we're asked to ride off of our seat the constant beating not only comes from Justin Timberlake singing Sexy Back but from my thighs beating w/a constant pulse screaming, "Please stop! Give up! Flabby thighs are in!" but I don't give up. I'm not going to let HER win. That's what SHE wants. SHE wants me to fail. Instead I pushed myself harder & the more pain I felt the harder I peddled & peddled & peddled until finally I heard those glorious, glorious words, "& now we're going to start cooling down" oh thank god! I made it! The stretch was the best part. Knowing I did the class (w/30 mins of tread glider before class) made me walk away w/shear confidence. I can do this.....SHE can't scare me off. Hmmph! Until we meet again.....kiss my soon to be toned arse.

No comments: