Wednesday, October 22, 2008

It's that time of year again...

We headed out to Petsmart last night for the pet costume contest.



I'm lame & didn't take pictures of the other contestants because:



1. We have a camcorder now.



2. Sadie would not stop whimpering for her ball.



3. Oscar would stop walking every 2 seconds because the sleeves on his costume were too long.



4. Let's be honest. The other animals weren't nearly as cute as our babies.



Enjoy the pics!



Happy Howl-o-ween from Sadie


And the rest of the Jackson crew


P.s. Yes that's a picture of a picture. Bite me.

7 comments:

Brenda said...

You guys are too cute! I love the costumes on your babies--and lucky you with a camcorder!! AWESOME. My cat would literally scratch me to death if I put a costume on her...heehee!

Robyn said...

hehe, they are very cute! I love how Sadie is howling in her picture.

JennB said...

Nicely done! They look a lot happier than last year, although their costumes last were awesome. I can't wait to see next year's Howl-o-ween!

Valerie said...

OMG their costumes are ADORABLE! Love the pic of the pic : )

Becki said...

Too cute! I wish my cats would let me dress them.

Angie Eats Peace said...

Awesome beyond words.

sherthebear said...

adorable!!