Friday, October 3, 2008

Cameron's baby shower :)

This past Sunday was our very first baby shower. I haven't been to many baby showers but I knew the gist of it. Food, games, gifts & cake! It's so different when it's thrown for you.

Plus to top it off it was a mix of boys & girls so it was nice to have Paul there to join in the fun.
Through out the whole day I would find myself overwhelmed with emotion. Not only was it a day about Cameron but it was a day full of old & new friends. My bestie Diana was sweet enough to put everything together.
My little hippy in the background. :)
This was her first time throwing a baby shower & I think she did a fantastic job!
The food was delicious,
the games were funny (spanking smurfs) & fun (taste testing the baby food) & it wasn't too terribly hot. I recorded most of the party to Cameron's disk but my friend Jeanie recorded as well. She filled a full 60 mins of the party. It was great going home & watching a few days later.
We had a blast & a gal couldn't ask for better friends. :)


I wish I had more photos to post, but I don't. :( I'm afraid I either lost my camera/computer connection cord or we packed it. Either way I'm heading to Best Buy this weekend & will post more pics soon!

7 comments:

Robyn said...

Yay, to awesome baby shower's! Can't wait to see more photos!

JennB said...

It was a great shower!! Tell Diana thank you again! Spanking smurfs...haha Poor Cameron

Evening said...

Could you be any cuter!?! Congrats on what sounds like it was a great shower. I have to ask "Spanking Smurfs"??? Whaaa? Am I missing out on this?

Brenda said...

Yay Brandy! :) Looks like you had a wonderful shower for Cameron :) I can't wait to see more pictures...and I'm so w/Evening on this one--what's the whole "spanking smurfs" thing? Please elaborate! :D

Angie Eats Peace said...

I am so glad you had a great day!

Becki said...

It sounds like you had a great time, yay Cameron!

Number one said...

Looks like you had fun! Can't wait to see more pics.