Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Jeremy & Nikita

This past Wednesday Jeremy & Nikita renewed their vows. Last year after returning from his first tour to Iraq they eloped on May 31, 2007. Needless to say I wasn't too thrilled about missing my brothers own wedding (court or not). :(

I was beyond happy when they not only announced they would marry at The Flamingo in Las Vegas but I was asked to be a part of the bridal party as well. Over the past few years I've had a chance to get to know Nikita & we became closer after his second tour. It was fun helping & being a part of the planning. A dress was finally agreed on for the bridal party & I ordered it online 2 sizes bigger than what I normally wore pre-pregnancy. All I have to say is thank goodness the wedding was NOW. I thought I'd have to take it in.....nope my belly took up all the room it could.




You couldn't tell but she was nervous. :)
Thankfully we were able to convince her daddy to take off his darn blue tooth.


Gorgeous.

They did a great job picking the color blue.
Picture perfect.

Not only was it an honor to be asked but I had the best seat in the house. As my brother recited his vows I could see how much he truly loves Nikita.




They make a wonderful couple & compliment each other really well. It's fun to see people you're close to grow not only as individuals but as a couple.








First dance
I bawled like a baby. Now when I hear this song I get teary eyed.


Paul was nice enough to step in as Galvan's girlfriend (who couldn't make it).



Cameron started moving around. He wanted all eyes on the belly.


Handsome



For fun, we gave them big balla' cups that said Bride & Groom in Rhinestones.



Aunt Rachel kept her cup up for about 5 mins after the toast. hee hee



The Army has made him too serious.



My beautiful grandma



Before




After.




They weren't very nice. ;)


Jeremy put in a special request for Paul & Ramirez to battle in a dance off.




I don't know what's more funnier (yes that's a word).


That they did it or that Jeremy requested it. Either way it got the party started!

It all happened to fast I didn't get a shot of Paul pretending to pee like a dog on Ramirez's leg.



After the wedding we headed to the strip. I've never watched the Bellagio water show. It's actually pretty nice. :)







We saw this......






But the store was closed & I couldn't get it for Cameron. :(
Next time...

6 comments:

Valerie said...

Sweet! Looks like fun times! : )

sherthebear said...

looks like a beautiful special day!

Robyn said...

Awww, that's so sweet that they renewed their vows!

I love your dress as well!

Brenda said...

What a wonderful celebration. Everyone looked like they had a wonderful time and you looked beee-u-tiful in your blue dress :) Congrats to your bro and Nikita--may they have a long life of happiness and love together!!

Kristy said...

Awww. Love the pics! You looked beautiful Brandy! And the bride and groom looked good of course too. ;)

Number one said...

Aww..you looked beautiful! The bride and groom looked so happy.