Friday, October 3, 2008

My Sadie

It's been so wonderful having you in our life.



4 years ago today we went to the Moreno Valley Shelter to visit "Lady". Lady turned out to be a schizo little rat dog that couldn't sit still if her life depended on it.




I pushed Paul on going down to visit you & when we arrived I freaked out. You weren't my ideal dog or playmate for Oscar.




As we were about to leave to "think" about it the lovely ladies who worked at the shelter told us your story.




No wonder why you were so paranoid. After being picked up off the street several times & returned to your previous owner, only to have them turn bring you back weeks later to be euthanized. No deadly diseases or illnesses just a person who wasn't ready to be a dog owner picked you out of the litter.



Watching you & your personality grow I can't believe what life was before we had your crazy, licking, ball loving, cuddle bug.

Happy 4th Birthday Sadie!

xoxoxo