Monday, October 13, 2008

My snuggler

If you know me, then you know that the word love doesn't begin to describe how I feel about my dogs.


So when they take over our social skills (it's horrible when you know the names of other dogs & refer to the owners as "Max's mom"), want a Kong or need their bellies rubbed it's no surprise that they go to their mommy.


Oscar was the first addition to our family & he took full advantage (still does). The first night with us Paul let him on the bed. Little did he know that Oscar would find himself right at home in the middle of us, under the covers, laying sideways & any other position that pleased him. :/


He's a great snuggler & when I bought my snoogle pillow I didn't realize I'd have to fight for it.

Kat these pics are for you.

Then a few hours later he found himself back comfortably......in my pillow. :/


Disclaimer: We were washing our sheets & pillow cases.....we don't go for the hospital look.

5 comments:

IzzysMa said...

LOL that is too much. Isabel now sleeps in that pillow every night. And wakes up if we try to move it.

Valerie said...

Aww sweet!!

Brenda said...

Awww...too cute! :D

JennB said...

What an adorable snuggler! He's too cute

Kristy said...

That is way too cute for words Brandy. I can totally see my dogs doing that. They lay on my regular pillows often.