Wednesday, October 8, 2008

WOO HOO!

Maybe the whole "pregnancy brain" myth is true. I swear before I got pregnant I thought that cravings were made up so people could pig out & not hear a peep about it. Then I ate meat...

Now this! My darn cord that connects from my camera to the computer was...........in my top desk drawer at work.

Oy.



My wonderful friend Noel. She was kind enough to not only drive down from San Diego for the big day but she came down early so we could have some alone time & catch up.





My awesome diaper cake. Diana is so creative. ;)
That little bundle of joy is my Cooper. He helped me become less paranoid about becoming a good mommy. He cried, I swaddled & we fell in love.
I am not a fan of carrot cake but my god that was a bomb cake!
My little helper for the day. He was in charge of keeping the guest entertained. Ummmm, I'm thinking of an object & it starts with M.
My brother attempting to guess the baby food.

Little did he know Paul picked out hard ones! Turkey with peas & chicken. Who the heck would guess that?

The fabulous Diana. Who took the time to plan the best baby shower. :)

xoxoxoxooxo

5 comments:

Valerie said...

Awww fun times!

JennB said...

So glad you found your camera! That baby shower was such fun! Tell Diana I said thank you again. I'm glad Cameron is coming into a world where everyone loves him. You're the cutest preggo I swear

Angie Eats Peace said...

Yay!

Becki said...

You are so darn cute. Glad you had such a great time!

Brenda said...

Looks like a fantastic baby shower! Oooo and I love carrot cake...my mouth almost started watering when I saw the picture heehee! Your diaper cake was bomb diggity ;)