Thursday, June 12, 2008

I love Target & Target loves ME

Where else can you go intending to buy shaving cream but leave with 20 other items you didn't realize you couldn't live without?!

Ahhh the glory of Target. On my lunchbreak today I have to visit the Redlands location to refill my prenatal pills. Since the refill would take 30 mins I decided to "walk" around. First stop was the shampoo aisle "wait, I think I really need conditioner!" then I headed to the card section. I always stop at the card section just to see what's new & who I can send it to. It's usually my bestie Julia but on this occasion I began to look for Pauly. Fathers day is this weekend & I already have a gift set in mind (future blog to come). As I read over each card I felt as though a blank card would be a better choice. That way I could fill it will all the gushy I love you's & sentimental you're going to be a great daddy to our baby as I wanted! So I left the fathers day aisle & found this card.

Jackpot! Not only does it have the infamous giraffe but it was blank inside & out. So I was about to leave the card aisle when I was stopped by a survey representative. She was super nice & said it would only take a few mins so I didn't mind. We gabbed about our significant other & I told her why I was purchasing this card & why I felt it was perfect (giraffe duh). Then at the end of the survey I received a $10 Target giftcard! Oh happy day!


Who says shopping is a waste of time? ;) Probably a man :p

Prenatal Pills $9.00
Awesome Card $2.99
Granola Bars $2.04
Conditioner $1.99
Sunny D $2.44
Deposit (boo!) $0.40
Skintimate $1.89

Getting paid for finding the perfect first fathers day card : PRICELESS


You can't see too clearly but the giraffe is full of peach fuzzes. :)

3 comments:

Robyn said...

I have to go there this evening! I so hope I can stick to the list!

JennB said...

HAHAH Your giftcard paid for your pills. You crack me up you Target addict!

JennB said...

cute card!!~!!!