Friday, June 20, 2008

Two down one to go!

My middle brother Phillip graduated on Thursday from Pioneer High. I can't believe that they're growing up so fast. *tear* Actually, I did cry alot at the graduation. I cried when they started to walk & we weren't seated yet (this is a happy post so I won't go further into why that happened). I cried when I thought I saw Phillip. I cried when I saw Richard playing the intro song. How cool is that? My brother was graduating AND my other brother was performing their graduation music? Too cool.

My two strong men!



I called Phillip & asked him what he wanted for graduation. Yes, I'm ghetto like that. I'd rather get you what you want unless you spark a huge hint or I get all creative. None of these wonderful things happened (at the moment) so I had to make the call. What did he ask for you wonder? A Wii? A card full of cash? Oh no, no he wanted boxers. Yes, boxers. Stocking stuffer I understand but grad present? OMG. Ok, my little orphan I'll get you boxers. Hee hee I bought him only the best.


While Paul & I were going through the racks I saw an Ipod case.


*Light of awesome gift goes off*


Oooo! I'll get him an Ipod Nano! He's never had one. About a year ago he found one on the public bus & within that day was approached by some punks (with a knife no less) threatening his life for a stupid Ipod.

*sigh* Ahhh the ghetto thug life.

After the ceremony we made a mad dash out to the field. It took us quite awhile to find the graduate but when we did we were all full of happy tears. Congrats Phillip!!! We're all so proud. :)








This was a sweet moment. Of course I had to interrupt with my flash. Paul was giving him a manly pep talk filled with tears. :) You're #1 in our books Phillip & we're so proud of what you've already accomplished. All our love & support!



Thankfully he doesn't live in the ghetto neighborhood any longer. So I though an Ipod would be a surprise he would love. :)
And believe it or not..........he did :)

xoxoxoxo

1 comment:

JennB said...

Loving the boxers! What a good sister you are. I love Paul's manly pep talk!